The SE400 is an engine driven log splitter powered by a Honda GX200 engine. This machine is also fitted with a dual speed hydraulic pump.
When combined with the unique axe-head (see photo below), it allows a 10 tonne capacity ram to be fitted which makes the splitting operation very quick.
The SE400 is easily moved around on pneumatic tyres and only has a width of a meter.
- Hydraulic log splitter driven off a 6.5hp Honda petrol engine
- 10 tonne splitting force
- The log splitter has been designed to be easily wheeled by hand to the location where it is to be used
- The log splitter can be used in any different number of locations from the back garden to the paddock beside the wood shed
- Powerful enough to cope with the most demanding of splitting jobs
- The splitting wedge is specially forged, hardened and has a double chamfer to give the best splitting action available on the market
- For added safety all the hydraulic pipes are covered in anti burst lagging and both hands are required on the lever to operate the ram
- Lifting the lever will power the splitting wedge through the logs and lowering the lever will retract the ram. It takes under ten seconds to make a complete cycle of the ram. The platform is self cleaning of large logs
- Capable of splitting logs up to 18 inch high and is not limited to the width of logs it can split
- Horsepower: 5.5bhp at 3600rpm
Weight: 95 kg
Engine: Honda GX200
Max operating pressure: 4780 psi/330 bar
Fuel consumption: 1.9 l/hr
Ram bore diameter: 60 mm
Ram stroke: 400 mm
Noise level: <104 db