FVR SINGLE DRUM VIBRATING ROLLER
Lightweight and manoeuvrable pedestrian operated single drum vibrating roller for granular and asphalt compaction
The Fairport single drum pedestrian roller is optimised for asphalt work but also has the features and performance for large areas of Granular materials from sand through to MOT / GSB “hardcore” compaction. With the versatility for Sub-Base compaction and Asphalt compaction the pedestrian single drum vibrating roller has high utilisation rates.
Ideally suited for repair and maintenance work.
Popular for use on road / highway repairs and reinstatements of patches and trenches. The pedestrian single drum vibrating roller is the perfect machine for compaction of Asphalt / bituminous surfaces as the width and rolling action helps to achieve a flat surface finish.
- Beveled drum, vibrating roller edge prevents marking on surface
- Thick drum shell, longer life
- Self-cleaning scrapers to prevent build up of dirt on drum
- Large 15 litre corrosion-free water tank
- Deadman handle control with reversing protection for safe pedestrian operation
- Ergonomically designed, height adjustable handle
- Lifting holes for easy transportation
- Narrow overhang for operation close to wall and kerbs
- Built in cooling fan for longer life and continuous operation